Now Accepting Award Entries until October 1st!
Over the past 26 years the medtech sector has gone from a burgeoning industry to a global powerhouse. There are over 450 medtech companies operating in Ireland which employ 40,000 people. This has led to Ireland becoming one of Europe’s greatest medtech exporters, a strategic location of choice for top FDI investment and the largest employers of medtech professionals, per capita, in Europe.
To recognise the achievements and reward performance in excellent Irish based medtech companies, the Irish Medtech Association, Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland every year, invite businesses to enter the Irish Medtech Awards to showcase their success. The finalists are recognised during Medtech Rising with the winners announced on the night.
There are 11 award categories to reflect the depth and breadth of the Irish Medtech sector. To enter, simply complete the relevant category application forms below:
- Medtech Company of the Year Award
- Emerging Medtech Company of the Year Award
- Covid-19 Response Recognition Award
- Academic Contribution to Medtech Award
- eHealth Innovation of the Year Award
- Medtech Partner/Supplier of the Year Award
- Best Value of Medtech Campaign Award
- Women in Leadership of Company Initiative Award
- Sustainable Medtech Company of the Year Award
- Best Talent Strategy in Medtech Award
- Medtech Manufacturing Excellence Award
The winner of the Outstanding Contribution to Medtech Award will also be announced on the night, the recipient is identified by the Irish Medtech Association Board, with the support Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
If you have any queries regarding the Irish Medtech Awards please contact email@example.com.The closing date is October 1st 2021.